- Eligibility for membership in the ALR shall be as prescribed by the national constitutions of The
American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, and Sons of The American Legion.
- All members of the ALR must further demonstrate current individual membership in The
American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members will not hold membership in more than one chapter of ALR at one time.
- In addition to sections 1-3 above, members must be the legally registered owner of a motorcycle, 250cc or above, or an immediate family member of the legally registered owner.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per their state rules and regulations.
- Riders that have a physical limitation that prevents operation and/or ownership of a motorcycle
can remain active members; however, they must have been a member of the ALR, Department of
Pennsylvania for a minimum of two continuous years.
- All the ALR, Department of Pennsylvania membership cards will be provided by The American
Legion, Department of Pennsylvania.
World War I April 6, 1917 – November 11, 1918
World War II December 7, 1941 – December 31, 1946
US Merchant Marines December 7, 1941 – August 15, 1945
Korea June 25, 1950 – January 31, 1955
Vietnam February 28, 1961 – May 7, 1975
Lebanon & Grenada August 24, 1982 – July 31, 1984
Panama December 20, 1989 – January 31, 1990
Presently August 2, 1990 – present
Click Here to print a Membership Application